Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Teachabella used for Boss' Day card


I created this card for my boss for Boss' Day. I used Stampingbella's Teachabella, but didn't ink the apple on her desk or the blackboard behind her. I think she serves as a decent little office worker...what do you think? My boss likes blue and brown (smart lady... one of my fave combos), so I dipped into an old favorite pp, Rusty Pickle Chocolate Bunnies. Pierced around the scallops of a Nestabilities scalloped circle, a little ribbon and some brads. And that brown cardstock is my all-time favorite color-SU's Chocolate Chip. I bought a whole pack of 8.5x11 because I found I was constantly using it in my cards.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

zukesgirl said...

I love it! Almost makes me wish I was your boss! hehehe

Ladybugs Mom said...

Hi Nicole,
I am so happy to be able to see your AWESOME creations.
This card has turned out great.