Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter Wishes for the Viva la Verve! November Week 3 challenge

For the Viva la Verve! November Week 3 challenge.
Julee selected some lovely inspiration photos of scarves, but I chose my own to use:
I thought the warm gold and purpley-red in this one looked like white and red wines. The soft pattern in the portion to the left, and the touches of black really appeal to me. Of course, I don't have over $200 to spend on a scarf, so inspiring is all that scarf is going to be doing for me. LOL.
I used the wreath and a sentiment from Verve's Glad Tidings, and the dashed square around my sentiment from Verve's Happy Hello. Embossed the background cardstock with a Sizzix folder and inked over the raised part with black ink. Basic Grey patterned paper, SU ribbon (red stitched), jumbo black rick rack, and 2mm rhinestones from Pizzazz Aplenty.

No comments: