Monday, July 23, 2012

Missing You for MFT WSC


For the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge #81:

I used one of the PI girls, Picture Perfect, from the new VIP collection.  She's actually full height, holding a frame in front of her.  But I selectively stamped and paper pieced parts of the stamp to make it look like she's looking out a window (at least, I hope that's what I accomplished).  I fashioned some paper curtains for her, sliding one part under her and popping the other so she looks nestled between them.  The sentiment is from the older MFT Flopsey Flowers set, cut out with one of the Sentiment Strip Die-namics.  A small Rolled Rose (MFT Die-namics) with rhinestone, and lots of bright cheery papers from Basic Grey.

The MFT VIP releases are monthly, limited in quantity, and bundle a mixture of a few stamps and Die-namics for a great price.  You can purchase the stamps and Die-namics a couple weeks later (at the release), but there's usually one extra set of sentiments that are never available again.  I thought this collection was too cute.  I LOVE, LOVE the arrow Die-namics, and am so glad I snapped up the extra bonus sentiments.

Other MFT products used:






No comments: