Monday, April 18, 2011

A couple layouts from my Sunday crop with friends

Had a great time with my local scrap group cropping all day Sunday.  I am so slow and meticulous, that I rarely get much done.  But I finished a single page and a double page layout!  Woohoo.
These are pics of my son hiking the Hillsborough River this past fall (and drinking out of his camelback).  Pretty simple, but I couldn't think of anything else it needed.  

And these are pics my hubby took playing with lighting and some backdrops one day.  I so wish I had been wearing a spot of makeup.  LOL.  But my cheeseball son is hamming it up...so captures his personality.  Love these.
Both layouts are done with my favorite papers these days, MME Stella and Rose.  The rub-on on the hiking one is also MME and stamps are Studio G.  The sentiment on the other is from Verve Stamps-- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."  Well said.

No comments: