Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini Organizer

I used a fabulous cutting file by My Time Made Easy to make this little organizer for my son's teacher.  (I realize I made her that altered notebook a few posts back, but she's retiring after 41 years. We are her last class.  That just warrants a bit more in my book.)  
I just love all the features.  This set of files is truly worth the money.  So many elements!!  And it came together perfectly.  There's a large section in the back with dividers and a smaller section in front with dividers (and I included many white cards with rounded edges in both sizes to fit).  And the cutest part...a tiny drawer at the bottom!  I didn't put anything on the labels, so she can choose how she wants to use it, but I envision using the small divider section as A-Z with addresses of friends and family, and the large section with Jan-Dec, where you could put birthdays and anniversaries, maybe even some cards you pick up early so you don't forget to send them later.  And the drawer could hold stamps or gift cards.
The paper is OLD Chatterbox...still lovely.  The sentiment, butterfly stamp, and decorative stamps on the top rounded part are all from Verve.  A little shabby wrinkled ribbon and some pearl accents in various sizes.
And a close up of the sentiment and butterfly panel:


No comments: